Factory direct website
You can purchase a complete range of elastic meat netting, collagen film,
release agents and equipment with your credit card.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Secure on-line purchasing
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
- Other areas quoted on request
- Orders dispatched within 48 hours of receipt
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Zip-net, Inc is committed to providing the American meat industry with a comprehensive range of elastic meat netting, collagen film,
release agent, bone guard and
automatic stuffing equipment.
We've been producing meat netting in our Reading, Pennsylvania facility
for over forty years. Our manufacturing process is state-of-the-art, and
tight system integration throughout the plant helps ensure consistent
quality and on-time delivery.
Zip-net's unique combination of a wide range of meat netting and custom-built equipment for loading, stuffing and stripping
help you net and pack meat more easily, faster and more cost-effectively.
Our trained service representatives,
on-line order entry and extensive inventory help make ZIP-net a valued partner for your processing operations.
Early days history
- ZIP-net originally started making meat netting as Ripple Twist Mills at Gordon Street,
Reading, PA in 1964.
- 1970 moved to the corner building at 9th and Douglas
- 1979 moved here at 801 William Lane, which is a purpose built
meat netting manufacturing
- 1994 company changed its name from Ripple Twist Mills to ZIP-net, Inc.
- 1998 - 2002 saw complete overhaul of the equipment and systems
- 2001 introduced the collagen film line, 2005 saw
the first presence on the web.
- 2006-8 Bone Protection and equipment were added
to the portfolio.
- 2009 our on line ordering system went live.
- 2012 ZIP-net plant achieves HACCP certification.
- 2016 ZIP-net invests $2m in a brand new casing plant.
- 2017 heading towards BRC certification.